Michael Jackson to stage reunion with siblingsOctober 31st, 2008 - 12:52 am ICT by IANS
New York, Oct 30 (IANS) Pop legend Michael Jackson and his sister Janet are to reunite with the rest of their siblings when The Jackson 5 hits the road for a new tour next year.The Jackson 5, later known as The Jacksons, was formed by six of the 10 Jackson siblings - Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon, Michael and Randy, reports contactmusic.com.
Michael, however, quit the group in the 1980s to concentrate on his own solo career.
But now his older brother, Jermaine, insists the pop superstar will rejoin the band to record a new album and play a string of live dates, along with their singer sister Janet.
“This has been a long time coming for the Jackson family to get back together. It is going to be more like a family affair. Janet’s going to open and, of course, the original Jackson 5 - Michael, Randy and the whole family - we’re planning on being out there next year,” said Jermaine.
- Janet Jackson "devastated" by brother Michael's sudden death - Jun 27, 2009
- MJ's mother missing? - Jul 23, 2012
- Jackson Five to reunite? - Oct 11, 2009
- Jackson 5 set to launch clothing line - Nov 10, 2010
- Jackson family reality show to debut - Nov 07, 2009
- 'Jackson 5 to put on two memorial shows to mark MJ's b'day' - Jul 21, 2009
- Tito Jackson And The Other Jackson Brothers Feature In New Reality Series - Dec 14, 2009
- MJ's brothers, sister possible creditors in estate case - Dec 30, 2009
- Micheal Jackson's Brothers Plan A World Tour - Dec 12, 2009
- Michael Jackson to tour with siblings - Oct 29, 2008
- The Jackson 4 set for world tour - Dec 10, 2009
- Jackson brothers plan Oz tour - Feb 16, 2010
- Jacko refuses to reunite with brothers for London gigs - Apr 05, 2009
- MJ's brother to headline New Year's Eve gig at Atlanta - Dec 27, 2010
- Janet won't sing at Jackson's tribute concert - Jul 22, 2009