Michael Bay to go ahead with ‘Transformers 2′ without LaBeoufAugust 2nd, 2008 - 1:45 am ICT by IANS
New York, Aug 2 (IANS) Director Michael Bay trashed reports that production of the sequel to his film “Transformers” is in trouble till its star Shia LaBeouf recovers from a surgery following his recent auto accident. “The car crash was unexpected, but we are still filming,” Bay posted on the film’s website, Contactmusic.com reports.
“The movie has not shut down. There is plenty to do without Shia and the shooting is going great,” he added.
Bay is also confident that the actor will be cleared of his drink-driving charge since there was a considerable time difference between his consumption of alcohol and the crash.
- Bay is aggressive, hard to work with: Shia Labeouf - Jun 30, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf says his damaged hand is now '100pc' better - Sep 22, 2010
- Actor Shia LaBeouf Disparages 'Indiana Jones' Sequel - May 19, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf Handcuffed After A Bar Fight - Feb 06, 2011
- Watson, Grint are highest-earning on-screen couple - Jan 07, 2012
- LaBeouf handcuffed after bar brawl - Feb 06, 2011
- 'Transformer 2' was crap: Michael Bay - Mar 08, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan Split? - Oct 21, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan 'headed for splitville' - Oct 18, 2010
- 'Transformers: Dark Of The Moon' Trailer Released Online - Dec 09, 2010
- Whiteley takes running lessons - Jun 27, 2011
- 'Transformers' sequel rewritten to include Shia Labeouf's accident - Aug 03, 2008
- Gomez has a crush on LaBeouf - Dec 29, 2010
- LaBeouf spotted holding hands with mystery girl after Carey Mulligan split - Dec 29, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf 'handcuffed by police after bar brawl in LA' - Feb 06, 2011