Men love ‘the scent of roast dinner on women’October 29th, 2010 - 3:48 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 29 (ANI): Forget expensive fragrances and instead dunk your head in a pot of Sunday roast for that’s what men love in women - the scent of a roast dinner.
A new research revealed that men are drawn to women who smell of lipstick, baby lotion or roast dinner, reports The Daily Express.
It also found that women are attracted to men who smell of petrol, paint, printer ink or leather.
The survey of 2,000 people by soap giant Daz shows Britons are drawn to these quirky aromas because they stimulate memories of romantic moments.
“Some weird and wonderful smells can transport us back to a happy memory. This in turn makes us feel more relaxed and drawn to someone,” said TV relationship expert Simone Bienne. (ANI)
- TV images to come alive with evocative aromas - Oct 21, 2010
- Nicole Richie to launch fragrance - Jun 23, 2012
- Arjun Rampal's perfume to be launched Jan 12 - Jan 07, 2012
- Traditional pot pourri is dying as Brits spend millions on air fresheners - Feb 05, 2011
- Smell of freshly baked bread, clean sheets make Brits happy - Dec 07, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston Goes Topless For 'Lolavie' Perfume Ad - Jul 20, 2010
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- Itar festival -- a sensory treat! - Jan 29, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston launches her new perfume line - Feb 04, 2011
- Toast is Britain's favourite smell - Sep 11, 2010
- US Company launches world's first bacon-scented cologne - Apr 09, 2011
- Bold lip colour makes Portman feel like a clown - Mar 11, 2011
- Now, steak-scented billboard to entice hungry drivers! - Oct 03, 2010
- For men, aroma of pumpkin is a real turn-on! - Nov 25, 2010
- Body odour influences perfume choice - Oct 10, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,