Mel Gibson’s Russian girlfriend sues websiteMay 31st, 2009 - 6:24 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 31 (IANS) Hollywood actor Mel Gibson’s pregnant girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva is suing a group of Internet entrepreneurs who snapped up her personal website’s domain name to make it look like her official one.
Contactmusic.com reports that the Russian singer is accusing bosses at web hosting company DreamHost.com of “cybersquatting” on the site OksanaGrigorieva.com and making it look like her official website.
The lawsuit was filed Thursday in Los Angeles.
- Gibson's pregnant lover files cybersquatter suit - May 30, 2009
- Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend still plans to sue him - Mar 13, 2011
- Is Mel Gibson dating aspiring musician ? - Aug 22, 2012
- Gibson to pay $750,000 to ex-girlfriend - Sep 01, 2011
- Mel Gibson's pregnant lover files second lawsuit in nine days - Jun 05, 2009
- Mel Gibson And Oksana Grigorieva's Restraining Order Controversy Creates Buzz - Jun 27, 2010
- Mel Gibson may counter sue Oksana Grigorieva - Mar 15, 2011
- Grigorieva may sue Gibson - Mar 13, 2011
- Mel Gibson investigation given to prosecutors - Feb 17, 2011
- Mel Gibson Caught On Tape Spewing Slurs Against Former Girlfriend - Jul 02, 2010
- Gibson, Grigorieva reach deal - Aug 28, 2011
- Photo of Oksana Grigorieva's Chipped Tooth Released - Jul 19, 2010
- Gibson goes Greek after Grigorieva - Jun 20, 2011
- Gibson in 'The Hangover' sequel? - Oct 19, 2010
- Gibson offers $1m to Grigorieva for tape rants - Sep 25, 2010
Tags: actor mel gibson, cybersquatting, domain name, grigorieva, hollywood, hollywood actor, internet entrepreneurs, london, mel gibson, personal website, pregnant girlfriend, russian singer, web hosting company