Meet the worlds smallest bodybuilderFebruary 13th, 2008 - 6:37 pm ICT by admin
London , Feb 13 (ANI): An Indian midget standing at 2ft 9in tall and weighing at 20lb, is the worlds smallest bodybuilder.
The midget, whose name is Aditya Romeo Dev has weight equivalent to a 1-year-old.
Aditya, also known as Arnie is 19-year-old and pumps iron with customised 3.3lb dumb-bells, equivalent to a 15st bloke lifting 35lb weights.
Romeo, who has bulked his chest to 20in, biceps to 6.5in and thighs to 8in and his gym sessions dressed up in kiddies cartoon vest, shorts, and trainers, attract crowds in Phagwara, Punjab .
Ive been training for two years and must be the worlds strongest midget, the sun quoted him, as saying.
His earning comes from bodybuilding shows and dancing and he also aims to perform at London s West End .
“Hes much more determined than most,” said his trainer Ranjeet Pal.
His parents, Anil and Keshmala are proud of him and called him the family jewel. (ANI)
- Egyptian's 31 inch biceps crowned world's biggest - Sep 12, 2012
- Dissatisfied with fitness regime? Try a personal trainer - Oct 03, 2011
- Briton joins gym after his 'shocking' image on Google - Nov 15, 2010
- Schwarzenegger to star in 'The Governator' - Apr 01, 2011
- World's strongest boy can lift more than twice his own weight at age 12! - Jul 06, 2010
- Arnie is the most extraordinary guy I've ever met, says Sly - Sep 11, 2010
- Lighter weights too can build bulging biceps - Aug 13, 2010
- Yoga, Arnie's son's secret behind classic six-pack abs - Oct 05, 2010
- Stress of $400m debts killed Jackson, says pal Lou Ferrigno - Jul 06, 2009
- It's now Professor Arnold Schwarzenegger! - Aug 03, 2012
- Dare to bare toned legs with thigh-high slits! - Aug 12, 2012
- Navratri fasting: Feasting or detoxification? - Sep 30, 2011
- Action heroes pay a price, says Stallone - Jul 12, 2012
- Brit couple lose 15st after being made to sit apart on plane - Mar 17, 2010
- Man kills friend to continue illicit relationship - Sep 10, 2012