Meet the myna bird that can sing and recite poemsJune 17th, 2009 - 4:26 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, June 17 (ANI): A myna bird in China has become a celebrity, thanks to its unique singing talent.
The bird has been enthralling spectators every time its owner takes it outdoors for fresh air, reports the China Daily.
Its owner, who lives in Wuhan, the capital of Hubei province, has said that he has been teaching the myna to sing songs for the last six months.
The 73-year-old man used a recorder to teach the bird to sing and speak.
The bird can not only sing songs but recite ancient poems also. (ANI)
- 50 migratory birds found dead in China - Feb 11, 2012
- China's Wuhan city wants to invest in Kolkata - Oct 27, 2010
- 55,000 evacuated as fresh floods hit China - Jun 15, 2011
- Central China city braces for flood - Jul 29, 2010
- Three Chinese hurt as balloon explodes - Oct 11, 2011
- One held for China bomb hoax - Sep 02, 2012
- China debates a cycle that was stolen, found - Feb 23, 2012
- China welcomes Year of the Dragon (Lead) - Jan 23, 2012
- Rich Chinese woman seeks love on the street - Aug 22, 2012
- China to get world's third tallest building - Jun 22, 2011
- 2,000-yr-old intact female skeleton with gray hair discovered in China - Nov 25, 2010
- Chinese man attacks train passengers, one killed - Sep 12, 2010
- Meet the 9-year-old boy who can recite 100 Wuhan bus routes - Jun 27, 2009
- Chinese girl sets quickest human calculator-world record - Sep 23, 2010
- Chinese man to die for keeping sex slaves - Jul 19, 2011