Meet the Chinese Man who was pulled out from the pot after 3 hrsJune 22nd, 2009 - 5:58 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, June 22 (ANI): A Chinese man was pulled out from a lavatory after being stuck in the pot for three hours.
It was when a woman spotted the man inside the belly of the toilet on Wednesday afternoon that cops and firefighters were called in to rescue him.
The cops and firefighters had to break down the squatting toilet to pull him out of the toilet, reports the China Daily.
After coming out, the man said that he was drinking earlier and did not know how he fell inside.
He was later taken to a hospital in Shijiazhuang, Hebei province. (ANI)
- Man rescued from trash chute - May 17, 2012
- Elderly gets glued to burglar like magnet! - Jul 23, 2009
- Texas man rescued after becoming stuck in chimney - Nov 29, 2011
- Bus plunges into ditch in Bangladesh - Jul 17, 2011
- Man removed after being stuck in air-conditioning shaft in Adelaide - May 24, 2011
- Two die after lightning strikes US home - Jul 20, 2012
- Firefighters Rescue Camel Moses From Sinkhole - Sep 20, 2010
- Drunk man falls into toilet pit, keeps sleeping! - Nov 16, 2009
- Chinese sentenced to death for killing own family - Dec 16, 2011
- Firefighters free thief stuck in bin - Apr 06, 2011
- Three killed after falling down manhole - Nov 19, 2011
- 17 killed in China building collapse - Aug 05, 2009
- Indian man killed for taking too long in toilet - Jan 30, 2012
- Man kills nine in China - Sep 28, 2011
- Thief's butt leaves him stuck in window for 6 hours - Aug 18, 2010