Meet the Chinese man who spent two months walking wrong way homeMay 22nd, 2009 - 4:52 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, May 22 (ANI): A Chinese man spent two months walking before realising that the directions he was following did not go towards his hometown in Guizhou.
Wang Zhaoqing, 28, had gone to Zhejiang province for a job.
He was soon fired and did not have money for a train ticket.
He finally decided to walk from Zhejiang province to his hometown in Guizhou, reports the China Daily.
Zhaoquing even begged for food on the way.
He, however, finally got the ticket from police in Huzhou, who found him sleeping on the side of the road. (ANI)
- 14 Chinese kids rescued from human traffickers - Mar 11, 2012
- Chinese official sacked for pushing cameraman into pond - Aug 20, 2012
- 16 killed in China accident - Jan 05, 2012
- 15 die as rain, floods wreak havoc in China (Lead) - Jul 09, 2010
- Beijing, Shanghai top China's well-being index - Jun 19, 2011
- Chinese couple held for burying woman alive - May 24, 2012
- Freezing cold sweeps China - Jan 26, 2012
- China's Guangdong province bans barbeque stalls in 11 cities ahead of Asian Games - Oct 26, 2010
- Inspired by action movie, Chinese man bombs bank van - Dec 19, 2011
- 17 die in China hailstorm (Lead) - Apr 18, 2011
- Four killed in China bus accidents - Jan 08, 2012
- Man strips in China after failing to get train ticket - Jan 24, 2011
- Chinese village kids dream of Olympic weightlifting - Apr 19, 2011
- Heavy rains bring relief to drought-hit China - Jun 05, 2011
- Wang Shixian left out Chinese Olympic badminton squad - Jul 11, 2012