Meet the 60yr-old father of 84 kidsFebruary 13th, 2009 - 6:09 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 13 (ANI): A 60-year-old Muslim man has fathered more than 80 kids.
Daad Mohammed, from United Emirates has had 84 children with 17 different wives.
He claims to have sex twice in the morning, and seven times in the evening.
He even says that he divorces his wives when they are no longer fertile.
I like having babies so Im getting married as the Prophet Mohammed says, the Sun quoted Daad as saying.
I dont remember all the names of the kids actually but whenever I see the kid I do my best to remember the name, he added.
Although Daad is allowed four wives at one time under the UAEs polygamy rules, he says that that is not enough.
Four is not even enough. If there is a way to have more than four then Ill go for it, he said. (ANI)
- Polygamy debate roils Kenya - Mar 05, 2010
- Chechnya leader supports polygamy, wants second wife - Feb 25, 2011
- Indian man with world's largest family of 39 wives, 94 kids ready to marry again - Feb 23, 2011
- Young Muslims in Indonesia, Malaysia oppose polygamy - Jul 13, 2011
- Man marries 107 women, fathers 185 kids - May 13, 2011
- French weekly firebombed over Prophet Mohammed issue - Nov 02, 2011
- The more the merrier, says Mizo man with 39 wives, 94 kids - Oct 24, 2011
- Muslim men in polygamous unions 'happier than their wives' - Aug 25, 2010
- Infertile women can still conceive - Feb 21, 2012
- Healthier women tend to produce twins - May 11, 2011
- Polygamous cultures linked with instability, crimes - Jan 24, 2012
- IVF cerebral palsy risks need serious consideration, say scientists - Nov 03, 2010
- 80-year-old father, four wives, 30 kids, another on way - Feb 16, 2010
- Codify Muslim personal law: Islamic scholars, activists - Feb 05, 2012
- Kenyan man dubbed "Danger" passes away leaving behind 100 widows - Oct 05, 2010