Meet Malaysia’s GROs who give English lessons free with sexApril 1st, 2009 - 5:11 pm ICT by ANI
Johor Baru, Apr. 1 (ANI): Malaysia’s notorious guest relation’s officers are now offering two-in-one services - apart from the regular flesh trade, they are also teaching English to their clients.
In a bid to remain competitive, the flirtatious GROs are doubling up as English tutors to help clients brush their language skills.
“After falling for the flirtatious ways of the GROs and the extra English lessons, the client usually comes back to the entertainment center to seek their services,” the Star Online quoted a source, as saying.
Sources added, the GROs realized that most of their clients were not fluent in the language, and decided to add the extra service to help their clients communicate better in English.
Although the extra service does not have a fixed price, but payment is done at the discretion of the client, they said. (ANI)
- Indian American launches a virtual tutoring portal - Dec 22, 2011
- Malaysia to set up marketing centers for China, India goods - May 02, 2011
- Neetu Chandra’s New Year Resolution! - Dec 28, 2010
- British school gets award set up by Napoleon - Jan 01, 2012
- Big B becomes Rana's Hindi tutor! (Movie Snippets) - May 07, 2012
- Malaysia's 'Little India' to receive Manmohan, Razak - Oct 26, 2010
- Tevez to brush up his English with help from Eminem - Aug 29, 2010
- SRK had tough time teaching son (Movie Snippets) - Feb 17, 2012
- Malaysian state civil service has only 10 Chinese and 116 Indians - Mar 30, 2010
- Google can now translate five Indian languages - Jun 22, 2011
- Tony Danza releases his book about teaching Public School for a year - Sep 11, 2012
- Vice ring in Malaysia offers clients one free 'service' after every 8 visits - Oct 08, 2010
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Malaysia's 'Love Joint' satiates couples' lunch hour lust! - Feb 24, 2010
- Malaysia most proficient in English in Asia, 9th globally: Survey - Apr 07, 2011