Meet Carla Bruni’s fashion matchApril 28th, 2009 - 2:19 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 28 (ANI): The First Lady of France Carla Bruni was seen alongside someone who looked exactly like her, Princess Letizia of Spain.
Both wore figure-hugging dresses, and high heels and their matching stature made them look like they were sisters, reports The Daily Express.
Princess Letizia was Bruni’s companion during her visit to Madrid on April 27, with both wearing near-identical frocks, and looking like they had even choreographed their walk.
President Nicolas Sarkozy and his 41-year-old wife were welcomed by King Juan Carlos at Zarzuela Palace, where they were joined by Letizia, 36, and her husband Prince Felipe. (ANI)
- Princess Letizia is Spain's new style-setter - Aug 16, 2012
- Spanish king confers highest honour on Sarkozy - Jan 17, 2012
- Spanish king confers Order of the Golden Fleece on diplomat - Jun 16, 2010
- Naomi Campbell praises French president - Oct 19, 2010
- Carla Bruni named best dressed woman - Aug 04, 2011
- Carla Bruni-Sarkozy 'goes braless' at state dinner - Mar 04, 2010
- Carla Bruni admits she's locked in endless beauty contest with other First Ladies - Oct 07, 2009
- Spain's king warns of hard times to come - Dec 14, 2011
- Advertisment mocks short Sarkozy - Apr 28, 2010
- Bruni camp releasing biography to clash with scathing unauthorised version - Sep 16, 2010
- Bruni camp releasing own biography to scupper scathing unauthorised version - Sep 16, 2010
- Spain's king earns 244,000 pounds a year - Dec 29, 2011
- Bruni 'humiliates hubby Sarkozy by inviting exes on holiday' - Sep 11, 2010
- Carla Bruni portrayed as a 'female Don Juan' in biography - Sep 12, 2010
- Carla Bruni confirms pregnancy - Jul 16, 2011
Tags: carla bruni, companion, daily express, dresses, fashion, first lady, frocks, high heels, king juan carlos, letizia of spain, london, madrid, match, nicolas sarkozy, old wife, president nicolas sarkozy, prince felipe, princess letizia of spain, stature, zarzuela palace