Meet Americans latest love - the 1,500-calorie ‘Craz-E Burger’!October 7th, 2009 - 1:27 pm ICT by ANI
London, October 7 (ANI): Americans are biting into the Craz-E Burger that boasts of 1,500 calories and has doughnuts in place of buns.
The bacon cheeseburger is served with buttered, grilled and glazed doughnuts and deep-fried Mars bar.
But the gigantic calories have not stopped people in Massachusetts from nibbling in for a organisers of the major fair Big E revealed visitors bought nearly 1,000 Craz-E burgers every day during the fair’s 17-day run.
“No single ingredient dominates the burger. They all complement each other with artistry expected from a celebrity chef,” The Telegraph quoted the fair’s website as saying.
It added: “The glaze smooths over the burger and oozes into a foreign but delicious combination with the crisp of the bacon.”
The burger was thought to have been the brainchild of a bar owner in Decatur, Georgia, who came up with doughnuts after running out of buns. (ANI)
- Doughnut Burgers And Deep-Fried Butter Represent The Popular New Foods At The State Fairs In America - Aug 11, 2010
- Krispy Kreme Burger: The Making of a "Killer" Snack - Aug 19, 2010
- Packed with 1000 calories, the Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger is not for the faint-hearted - Aug 18, 2010
- Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger To Be Introduced At The Wisconsin State Fair - Aug 18, 2010
- Corn Dog Pizza wins blue ribbon at Minnesota State Fair - Sep 24, 2010
- Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger: The Calorie Behemoth - Aug 18, 2010
- Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger: 1000 Plus Calorie "Luther Burger" - Aug 18, 2010
- Doughnut Burger Steals The Show At Florida State Fair - Aug 11, 2010
- Burger King launches '1160-calorie Meat Monster' in Japan - Apr 13, 2011
- Burger King's NY Pizza Burger is waistline buster at 2,520 calories - Aug 19, 2010
- Taste the 1,500-calorie 'latest food atrocity' burger to believe it! - Jun 23, 2010
- Donut bacon hotdog set to debut at the NY State Fair - Jul 19, 2012
- Burger King to launch 'Pizza Burger' with 2,520-calorie! - Aug 23, 2010
- KFC's 'Double Down' burger to be sold in New Zealand - May 10, 2011
- Brisbane's 'monster' burger a 'heart attack on a plate' - Aug 18, 2010
Tags: artistry, bacon cheeseburger, bar owner, big e, brainchild, buns, burgers, calories, celebrity chef, complement, crisp, decatur georgia, deep fried mars bar, delicious combination, london, massachusetts, oozes, organisers, smooths, telegraph