McDonalds introducing mini-burgersJanuary 1st, 2009 - 1:33 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 1 (ANI): Customers of McDonalds, best known for its Big Macs, will now have the option to have smaller meals, for the fast food giant is introducing mini-burgers.
The launch starts with The Little Italian, a bite-size burger with cheese and Italian sauce, and Chicken Salsa Wrap.
Young mums buying a meal for the kids may have only picked up a coffee in the past. Now they can buy a snack as well, the Sun quoted a spokesman, as saying.
In recent years, McDonalds has revamped its menu, adding salads and more chicken meals, after the outcry over rising obesity levels.
It followed the 2004 movie Super Size Me when filmmaker Morgan Spurlocks weight ballooned after he gorged on McDonalds for 30 days. (ANI)
- Now, a McDonald's burger named after Shane Warne! - Nov 10, 2010
- McDonald playing around with new chicken recipes - May 23, 2011
- Spit roasts to kofta, tuck into festive feasts in Delhi - Dec 24, 2010
- McDonald's Makeover To Be Worth Billions Of Dollars - Apr 15, 2010
- McDonald's makeover to be worth $5 billion - Apr 17, 2010
- Burger King Free Coffee Offer A Boon For Coffee Lovers! - Nov 05, 2010
- McDonalds all set to introduce the McItaly burgers - Feb 10, 2010
- McDonald's staff caught selling stale food - Mar 16, 2012
- Oh jolly, it's Tahitian coco prawns - Aug 12, 2011
- McDonald Gearing Up For Major Makeover Session - Apr 17, 2010
- McItaly Burger Leaves A Bad Taste In Mouth For Italy - Feb 10, 2010
- McDonald's angers health experts with burger, fries toy set - Mar 02, 2011
- Weight Watchers brand McDonald's Chicken McNuggets 'healthy' - Mar 04, 2010
- Man eats 25,000 burgers, says more to come! - May 22, 2011
- World's Biggest Burger To Find It's Place In Guinness Book Of World Records - Jun 14, 2010
Tags: bite size, burgers, cheese, coffee, fast food, food giant, italian sauce, launch, london jan, macs, mcdonalds, obesity levels, outcry, rising obesity, salads, size burger, snack, spokesman, sun, super size me