McCullum not to keep wickets in Wellington One-dayerMarch 5th, 2009 - 1:17 pm ICT by IANS
Wellington, March 5 (IANS) Brendon McCullum will not keep wickets in the one-day international against India here Friday.
While McCullum is expected to play as a batsman, Northern Knights wicketkeeper Peter McGlashan has been drafted in for Friday’s game.
McCullum injured his right thumb while batting in the first one-dayer at Napier, aggravating an old injury.
New Zealand manager Dave Currie said medical opinion ruled McCullum out of keeping wickets but he was hopeful McCullum would be able to bat.
- McCullum in doubt for second ODI against India - Mar 05, 2009
- Black Caps wicketkeeper McGlashan eyeing 2011 World Cup spot - Dec 28, 2010
- Dhoni wins toss again, India to bat in second ODI - Mar 06, 2009
- Black Caps pick uncapped Woodcock in World Cup squad - Jan 19, 2011
- New Zealand include seven rookies among World Cup probables - Dec 22, 2010
- Adnan Akmal playing in wicket-keeping gear borrowed from McCullum - Jan 16, 2011
- Sehwag and Tendulkar give India rollicking start - Mar 06, 2009
- McCullum likely to play as top order bat for Kiwis in India tour - Oct 25, 2010
- New Zealand score 358/6 against Canada - Mar 13, 2011
- McCullum's participation against Pakistan in doubt due to injury - Dec 18, 2010
- Pakistan beats New Zealand in Christchurch ODI to level series 1-1 - Jan 29, 2011
- Confident India looking to double lead at Wellington - Mar 05, 2009
- McCullum could bid adieu to wicket keeping gloves - Mar 23, 2010
- New Zealand announce squad for ODI series - Nov 18, 2010
- Sri Lanka elect to bat against New Zealand - Mar 18, 2011