McCartney’s girlfriend free to marry himJanuary 25th, 2009 - 12:23 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 25 (IANS) Nancy Shevell, girl friend of Beatles legend Sir Paul McCartney, is now free to get married to him after her divorce from her husband was finalised.Shevell’s divorce from Bruce Blakeman was finalised last month, reports mirror.co.uk.
Friends of Shevell claim that McCartney wants to marry her. McCartney also got the approval of his daughter Stella who was not happy with his previous marriage to Heather Mills.
A family insider said: “Getting Stella’s seal of approval was very important for Paul. All Paul’s children had massive reservations about Heather but it was Stella who was the most vociferous.”
McCartney also got support from his much loved first wife Linda.
A friend said: “Linda remains paramount in Paul’s thoughts and always will so it will matter enormously to him to have the Eastman family’s support.”
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
- McCartney to wed again - Oct 09, 2011
- Paul McCartney all set to marry Nancy Shevell - Sep 16, 2011
- McCartney's wedding is 'imminent' - Sep 14, 2011
- McCartney gets puppies' photo as wedding gift - Oct 18, 2011
- Nancy Shevell not marrying Macca - Jan 27, 2009
- McCartney moves up on rich musicians list - Apr 27, 2012
- Paul McCartney struggles with modern fame - Mar 07, 2012
- Macca's girlfriend's ex-hubby 'eyeing US senate seat' - Nov 28, 2009
- No big fat wedding for McCartney, Shevell - Jul 22, 2011
- Macca to wed for the third time? - Sep 11, 2008
- McCartney's girlfriend moves in with him - Oct 20, 2008
- Paul McCartney may marry Nancy Shevell - Feb 09, 2009
- McCartney spotted kissing new girlfriend - Sep 02, 2008
- Paul McCartney may marry again - Jan 13, 2010
Tags: beatles, blakeman, daughter stella, divorce, eastman family, first wife, girl friend, girlfriend, heather mills, insider, london jan, marriage, nancy, paramount, paul mccartney, seal of approval, sir paul mccartney, uk friends, wife linda