McCartney hooked onto Indian eye yoga!February 15th, 2009 - 10:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 15 (IANS) Former member of the Beatles, Sir Paul McCartney is hooked on a bizarre new workout from India - eye yoga.
Macca, as he is fondly called, picked up the eye-stretching techniques during his divorce from ex-wife Heather Mills and now works out his eyes up to six times a day, reports mirror.co.uk.
“When I was in India, there was a guy at one of the hotels who offered to teach me eye yoga exercises. He told me eye muscles are just like any other muscles and they need exercise to keep them working properly,” he said.
“Spending so much time at computers or the TV or reading books, we are only using one set of muscles in our eyes. The yoga gives a workout to the other ones,” he added.
- Heather Mills says Macca chased her for months - Feb 03, 2010
- 'The X Factor' is like a road accident: McCartney - Nov 30, 2009
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- Macca learnt yoga for his eyes during India trip - Feb 16, 2009
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- Macca, Heather Mills 'bury the hatchet' for daughter's sake - Mar 22, 2010
- McCartney surprises Clinton on birthday - Aug 22, 2010
- When Lovato met McCartney - Apr 11, 2012
- Macca pays on-stage tribute to Jimi Hendrix - Jun 14, 2010
- Macca croons 'When I'm Sixty-Four' to Bill Clinton on 64th birthday - Aug 23, 2010
- Heather Mills vows never to marry again - Feb 09, 2010
- Heather Mills buys vegan foods company - Jul 22, 2009
- Marriage to Heather Mills was 'mistake of the decade', says Paul McCartney - Dec 10, 2009
Tags: beatles, divorce, eye muscles, heather mills, hotels, India, london feb, macca, mirror, other ones, paul mccartney, reading books, sir paul mccartney, six times, wife heather, workout, yoga exercises