Marriott International opens new area office in MumbaiApril 4th, 2008 - 8:08 pm ICT by admin
Mumbai, Apr.4 (ANI): Marriott International has opened an area office in Mumbai to oversee operations across India, Pakistan, Maldives and Malaysia.
The area office will be headed by Rajeev Menon, Area Vice President-India, Pakistan, Maldives and Malaysia and will consist of a global sales team, an information resources projects team and an architecture and construction team.
Anant N. Joshi, Regional Director, Global Sales, India and Sub-Continent , Shreeharsh Bhandari- Director Information Resources-Projects and Rajiv Puri- Senior Director of Design Management, Asia Pacific, will head each of the above three teams respectively.
The office is staffed by 30 associates.
Marriott International is a leading lodging company with 3,000 lodging properties in 69 countries and territories worldwide. (ANI)
- Chandigarh gets ready for hotel boom - Aug 19, 2011
- Staffing companies value add services for higher rating - Jan 16, 2011
- Worldhotels to expand presence in India - Jul 12, 2012
- Marriott Courtyard opens in Gurgaon, group in expansion mode - Nov 06, 2009
- India Inc faces talent crunch in R&D;, sales and IT: Report - May 19, 2011
- Moser Baer's energy business attracts investment of Rs.13.5 billion from Blackstone - Aug 18, 2010
- UN chief Ban Ki-moon arrives in India - Apr 26, 2012
- Rs.300-cr Citibank fraud accused gets six more days in remand (Roundup) - Jan 06, 2011
- Tsunami fears stress need for greater ties with ASEAN: India - Apr 12, 2012
- Nasheed meets Manmohan to discuss Maldives future - Apr 23, 2012
- Business booms for labour laws outsourcing units - Aug 19, 2010
- Pakistan values its ties with Maldives: Khar - Oct 12, 2011
- Business as usual for Indian companies in Maldives - Feb 12, 2012
- International Press Institute condemns attack on magazine - Apr 20, 2012
- Northern states to have nodal officers to tackle crime - Feb 22, 2011
Tags: architecture, asia pacific, construction team, continent, design management, global sales, india pakistan, information resources, joshi, lodging company, lodging properties, maldives, marriott, marriott international, projects team, puri, rajiv, regional director, resources projects, vice president