Married 7/7 bomber begged to “bed” girlfriend night before attacksFebruary 17th, 2011 - 5:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb.17 (ANI): Nicki Pike, the ex girlfriend of 7/7 London tube bombing accused Jermaine Lindsay, has claimed he asked her to stay with him the night before he planted the bomb on the Piccadilly line between King’s Cross and Russell Square, killing 26 people.
Muslim convert Lindsay sent her a text reading, “Come on, it will be nice to spend quality time together, we can have some bad boy room service.”
However, she refused his offer as he had earlier boasted to her about being shot in a brawl over drugs, and feared that he might be arrested, The Sun reports.
Instead she sent him a text asking, “Are you busy on July 14 - it’s my birthday?” Lindsay had replied, “I might be around then, I might not be.”
The next day, July 7, 2005, around 8:50am, Lindsay detonated his hydrogen peroxide rucksack on the London tube line.
In an inquiry, Nicki stated that she had met Lindsay at a local gym and had no idea that he was a married man and a father, and said that he also read out poems mentioning
Al- Qaeda to her.
In a statement to the London High Court inquiry, Nicki said that her reaction to seeing a picture of the bomber, Lindsay was that of shock. “I froze and was shocked, and very pleased I did not go to London with him,” she said.
Two days before the suicide attacks, Lindsay had sent Nicki a text saying, “I love you more than you can imagine, I want to stay with you forever.” (ANI)
- British widow wants her children to be terrorists - Jul 10, 2012
- Rosamund Pike unsure about marriage - Oct 07, 2011
- Lohan wants to party with Hilton sisters - Aug 10, 2011
- Wife in trouble after sending hubby SMS meant for lover! - Aug 04, 2011
- Muslim artist's 'bombed bus with Qaeda angels' painting outrages families of 7/7 victims - Nov 27, 2010
- Woman gets $201,000 mobile phone bill! - Oct 19, 2011
- I hope you keel over with your tarts: Ronaldinho's ex texts Berlusconi - Feb 10, 2011
- Assam molestation: Channel editor says he'll quit (Lead) - Jul 17, 2012
- Madonna & Nicki Minaj's kiss creates waves - Dec 09, 2011
- Secret girlfriend of 2005 London bomber to help in inquiry - Jan 17, 2011
- Kim Clijsters chided Todd Woodbridge over boob text message - Jan 20, 2011
- Bond star Rosamund excited about first child with Uniacke - Feb 26, 2012
- Sarah Palin still can't name any influential journalists working today? - May 04, 2011
- Minaj's childhood phobia - Oct 21, 2011
- Minaj finds it boring to look sexy - Feb 15, 2012
Tags: al qaeda, attacks london, bad boy, hydrogen peroxide, jermaine lindsay, july 14, local gym, london feb, london high court, london tube, married man, muslim convert, nicki, piccadilly line, quality time, rucksack, russell square, suicide attacks, text reading, tube line