Marianne Faithfull calls Kate Moss ‘a vampire’March 8th, 2009 - 1:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 8 (IANS) Sixties beauty Marianne Faithfull has blasted supermodel Kate Moss as a “vampire” who stole her style.
The singer says bitterly that Kate, who was once a close friend, is no longer her mate, reports mirror.co.uk.
They had seemed like two of a kind, drawn together by a shared attraction to drugs, fashion and rock stars despite their three-decades age gap.
But 62-year-old Marianne has now fallen out with Kate, 35. Mick Jagger’s ex even accuses the model of copying her choice of man in her romance with The Kills’ Jamie Hince.
Former heroin addict Marianne said: “She’s not really my friend. I thought she was, but she’s very clever.
“She wanted to read me like a braille book. And she did. It’s a vampirical thing. Now I see pictures of her with a boy who looks like Mick Jagger, and her looking like me.
“So there was a reason. It’s one of her gigs to do me.”
- Marianne Faithfull to apologise to Kate Moss for calling her "vampire" - Jan 08, 2010
- Marianne Faithfull brands Kate Moss vampire - Mar 09, 2009
- Shirley Bassey to sing at Kate Moss wedding - May 30, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Moss tempted Hince away from veganism - Aug 05, 2012
- Kate Moss plans another hen party - Jun 23, 2011
- Kate Moss' Bohemian Wedding Not Legal - Oct 19, 2010
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- Kate Moss' 'secret love affair' with Italian Prince revealed - Jan 14, 2010
- Kate Moss's dad impressed with her fiance - Jun 21, 2011
- Is Kate Moss pregnant? - Jan 12, 2011
- Is Kate Moss’s Baby Bump Real? - Jan 12, 2011
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 20, 2011
- Gaga gives musical gift to Kate Moss - Jun 18, 2011
Tags: age gap, braille book, drugs, fashion, gap, gigs, heroin addict, jamie hince, kate moss, london march, marianne faithfull, mate, mick jagger, rock stars, romance, sixties, three decades, vampire