Manmohan Singh arrives in TehranAugust 28th, 2012 - 9:42 pm ICT by IANS
Tehran, Aug 28 (IANS) Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh arrived here Tuesday on a four-day visit during which he will attend the 16th Summit of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) and hold a bilateral meeting with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
He will also interact with the leaders of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Egypt.
The prime minister will return home Friday.
- PM leaves for Tehran - Aug 28, 2012
- Indian PM arrives in Tehran (Lead) - Aug 28, 2012
- Manmohan Singh leaves for Tehran (Lead) - Aug 28, 2012
- Amid sanctions pressure, Iran to pitch for expanded India ties - May 30, 2012
- Abbas not to hold bilateral talks with Iran - Aug 31, 2012
- PM heads to Tehran for NAM summit, Iran ties in focus (Lead) - Aug 25, 2012
- Iranian, Egyptian presidents discuss NAM objectives, region - Aug 30, 2012
- Manmohan Singh leaves Tehran for home - Aug 31, 2012
- A tough balancing act awaits Manmohan Singh in Tehran - Jul 31, 2012
- India to press Iran to cooperate in Israel diplomat attack - Aug 25, 2012
- Iranian minister to visit India with NAM invite - May 25, 2012
- Hamas leader to attend NAM summit in Iran - Aug 25, 2012
- Iran, North Korea call for expanded ties - Sep 01, 2012
- Manmohan returns after Tehran visit - Aug 31, 2012
- Address trade imbalance, Manmohan tells Iran - Aug 30, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,