Manmohan Singh arrives in TehranAugust 28th, 2012 - 9:42 pm ICT by IANS
Tehran, Aug 28 (IANS) Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh arrived here Tuesday on a four-day visit during which he will attend the 16th Summit of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) and hold a bilateral meeting with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
He will also interact with the leaders of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Egypt.
The prime minister will return home Friday.
- PM leaves for Tehran - Aug 28, 2012
- Indian PM arrives in Tehran (Lead) - Aug 28, 2012
- Manmohan Singh leaves for Tehran (Lead) - Aug 28, 2012
- Amid sanctions pressure, Iran to pitch for expanded India ties - May 30, 2012
- Abbas not to hold bilateral talks with Iran - Aug 31, 2012
- PM heads to Tehran for NAM summit, Iran ties in focus (Lead) - Aug 25, 2012
- Iranian, Egyptian presidents discuss NAM objectives, region - Aug 30, 2012
- Manmohan Singh leaves Tehran for home - Aug 31, 2012
- A tough balancing act awaits Manmohan Singh in Tehran - Jul 31, 2012
- India to press Iran to cooperate in Israel diplomat attack - Aug 25, 2012
- Iranian minister to visit India with NAM invite - May 25, 2012
- Hamas leader to attend NAM summit in Iran - Aug 25, 2012
- Iran, North Korea call for expanded ties - Sep 01, 2012
- Manmohan returns after Tehran visit - Aug 31, 2012
- Address trade imbalance, Manmohan tells Iran - Aug 30, 2012
Tags: afghanistan, bangladesh, egypt, indian prime minister, indian prime minister manmohan singh, iranian president mahmoud, mahmoud ahmadinejad, manmohan, manmohan singh, nam, nepal, non aligned movement, pakistan, prime minister manmohan, prime minister manmohan singh, summit, tehran