Man who killed wife’s lover in bed jailed for 5 yearsAugust 3rd, 2012 - 11:10 pm ICT by IANS
Sydney, Aug 3 (IANS) A man in Sydney has been sentenced to five years in prison for killing his wife’s lover after catching both of them in bed.
Joachim Won, 56, was earlier found being not guilty of murder on the grounds of provocation, Sydney Morning Herald said.
The incident happened in May 2010, when one day Won returned to home and was stunned to find his 44-year-old wife Anna having sex with his close friend Hyung Mo Lee, 48.
Won grabbed a knife and stabbed Hyung seven times.
But while sentencing Won for manslaughter, the judge said she did not consider Won’s provocation to be grave enough as “a lack of fidelity is not uncommon”.
- Australian kills prostitute, has sex with body - Jul 23, 2010
- Briton stabs wife 100 times after reading killing manual - Jul 27, 2011
- Heartbroken man kills wife, kids, father-in-law - Aug 13, 2012
- Man stabbed to death while playing game - Nov 28, 2010
- Court awards 10-year jail to man for killing wife - Aug 08, 2012
- Oz teen pleads guilty to Indian student Nitin Garg's murder - Apr 20, 2011
- Indian-origin wife found guilty of manslaughter after burning hubby's penis - Oct 13, 2010
- Charlie Sheen sentenced to rehab after pleading guilty to assaulting wife - Aug 03, 2010
- Johannes Mehserle Found Guilty Of Involuntary Manslaughter - Jul 09, 2010
- Woman stabs father, kills self - Sep 02, 2010
- Indian-origin doc in Oz admits to manslaughter of prostitute - Dec 23, 2010
- Jobless Briton stabs dog to death, faces jail - Jun 08, 2012
- Hong Kong deaf-mute love triangle killer jailed - Nov 17, 2009
- Andhra youth gets lifer for killing girl's parents - Jan 31, 2011
- Australians kill friend for attempt to rape - Aug 17, 2010