Man wanted in US for slashing women’s bottomsSeptember 18th, 2011 - 10:01 am ICT by IANS
Washington, Sep 18 (IANS/EFE) Police are looking for a man of Peruvian nationality, who is accused of slashing with a razor the bottoms of at least nine women in Virginia state since February.
The man, identified as 40-year-old Johnny D. Guillen Pimentel, is suspected of attacking the women between January and July as they were walking down the street in Fairfax county.
Police have obtained a warrant for his arrest, but they say he may have moved to another area or even to another state.
According to Peruvian press, the so-called “buttock slasher” is of Peruvian nationality and probably suffers from paraphilia, a sexual deviation that finds no pleasure in normal sexual activity but instead is characterised by an obsession with unusual sexual practices.
- Guatemalan sentenced to over 6,000 years in prison - Mar 14, 2012
- 19 dead in Peru bus accident - Feb 26, 2011
- Women denounce gender violence in Peru 'SlutWalk' - Nov 13, 2011
- 24 held for dressing up as cops to rob tourists - May 24, 2011
- Belgian car thieves, victims meet on Spanish beach - Sep 30, 2011
- Man rapes daughter, sells her for $365 - Dec 12, 2011
- Peruvian sex workers protest against foreigners in business - Aug 04, 2010
- Argentine cops charged with kidnapping - Nov 19, 2010
- Costa Rican court rules male inmate can wear women's clothes - May 07, 2012
- Peru policewomen pose in lingerie - Aug 18, 2010
- 1,000 girls sexually exploited in Peru mining camps - Sep 20, 2011
- 15 die in Peru bus accident - Sep 14, 2012
- Guatemalan cop accused of holding teen as sex slave - Aug 18, 2012
- Man trapped in Peru gold mine rescued - Apr 20, 2012
- Raul Castro's daughter launches blog - Dec 23, 2011
Tags: bottoms, efe, fairfax county police, guillen, nationality, obsession, pimentel, pleasure, razor, sexual activity, sexual deviation, sexual practices, slasher, virginia state, walking down the street, warrant