Man tries selling slag wife on eBay!May 15th, 2008 - 1:58 pm ICT by admin
London, May 15 (ANI): A husband who accused his wife of having an affair with a colleague in her office took the ultimate online revenge - by placing her for sale on eBay.
Paul Osborn, from the UK, booted his wife Sharon from their home and listed her on the auction website, reports the Sun.
His description of a lying, cheating, adulterous slag of a wife attracted worldwide attention with bids going as high as PS500,100.
However, Sharon denies an affair and cops are now investigating Paul for harassment.
MoT inspector Paul, of Bletchley, Bucks, heard rumours in March that railways manager Sharon, his wife of 24 years, was having an affair with a man at work.
The 44-year-old said he had his wife’s extramarital affair confirmed when he read her emails.
I started checking her emails and I realised the rumours were true. They had been discussing their sex life together and making plans for the future, Paul said
I was absolutely destroyed. I gathered all her stuff in bags and dumped it in the drive, he added.
Three weeks ago, Sharon asked Paul to take her back and she was taken in.
However, two weeks later, Paul was again convinced she was cheating on him.
In a fit of rage I put the advert on eBay. I later took it off because I realised it wasnt the right thing to do. I was just so angry, he said.
In the wake of the allegation, Sharon and her colleague made a police complaint against Paul.
Neither was available for comment but the unnamed mans wife said at home in Hemel Hempstead, Herts: Theres nothing going on. They work in the same office, thats all.
Thames Valley Police confirmed it was investigating, saying: Statements have been taken from two people. (ANI)
- US woman's revenge on cheating ex by strip show sale of his stuff on eBay - Mar 06, 2011
- Football robbery gang breaks into Theo Walcott's mansion - Feb 21, 2011
- eBay registers its first car purchase in India - Sep 16, 2010
- eBay communities make participants better buyers and sellers: Study - Dec 18, 2010
- US man faces 5-yrs jail for reading wife's emails without permission - Dec 28, 2010
- Married UK woman weds second man then runs off with third after honeymoon - Apr 04, 2011
- Dannii Minogue not worried about Sharon Osborne's 'return to X Factor' - Jan 27, 2011
- Olympic Torch sold for over £150,000 on the auction site eBay - May 22, 2012
- PayPal to launch business in Russia - Aug 03, 2011
- Brit girl, 10, puts 'annoying but cuddly' grandma on eBay! - Oct 01, 2009
- US woman poses semi-nude to sell cheating boyfriend's clothes on eBay - Mar 04, 2011
- eBay bans the auction of date with Virgin Mary - Dec 07, 2011
- Slipknot's Joey Jordison polled best drummer in last 25 yrs - Aug 30, 2010
- eBay seller convicted for bidding on his own goods - Apr 20, 2010
- Jesse James makes fortune on eBay - Aug 20, 2010
Tags: 24 years, advert, allegation, auction website, bletchley, colleague, ebay, extramarital affair, harassment, having an affair, hemel hempstead, herts, man at work, paul osborn, police complaint, railways, sex life, thames valley police, wife sharon, worldwide attention