Man slept off croc attack after downing 12 cans of beer!November 14th, 2007 - 2:31 am ICT by admin
Martin’s dive into the river at Cow Bay in the topical far north of the state, landed him straight into a crocodile’s mouth.
After a brief struggle with the reptile, he emerged with cuts on his face requiring 40 stitches, reports The Australian.
Confessing the “pretty messed up” state of his face when he went back to his campsite, Martin, from Newcastle north of Sydney, slept for seven hours instead of seeking medical help.
Upon making it to hospital, his wounds turned out to be so bad, that he was holding a blanket to his face to stop the bleeding. (ANI)
- The crocs of Bhitarkanika: A problem of plenty? (With Image) - May 21, 2012
- 27-foot crocs roamed east Africa - May 07, 2012
- Australian punches attacking croc, escapes - Feb 06, 2011
- Crocodile predicts Australian PM's win in polls - Aug 20, 2010
- Huge pet crocodile seized in Mexico - Feb 10, 2012
- Croc on menu for Wills' Oz visit - Mar 19, 2011
- Meet the planet's most powerful biters - Mar 19, 2012
- Sri Lanka to catch man-eating crocodiles - Apr 13, 2012
- Drunk Man Survives Crocodile Attack! - Jul 14, 2010
- Barefoot Oz fisherman steps on croc while fishing, gets bitten - Oct 24, 2010
- 'Great-grandmother' of crocodiles that lived 225mn yrs ago found - Jan 14, 2011
- Drunken Australian Man Survives After Attempting Crocodile Ride - Jul 14, 2010
- Drunk Australian pats, rides crocodiles - Jul 13, 2010
- Villagers kill crocodile in Uttar Pradesh - Sep 18, 2011
- Now, crocodiles are Bangladesh's new export item - Jun 05, 2010
Tags: camping, campsite, cans, cow bay, croc, crocodile, far north, matt martin, medical help, newcastle north, northeastern state, reptile, seeking medical, seven hours, slab, state of queensland, stitches, stop the bleeding, wounds