Man kills three in shooting rampage in USDecember 17th, 2011 - 8:19 am ICT by IANS
Washington, Dec 17 (IANS) Two people were killed while two others injured after a gunman opened fire Friday in an office building of southern California’s Los Angeles city.
One of the victims died at the site and the other died while being taken to the hospital, Xinhua reported, adding the condition of the two injured people could not be immediately known.
The gunman apparently killed himself.
According to the Los Angeles County Fire Department, the shooting occurred at about 1.30 p.m. and prompted a lockdown at several schools. Dozens of people were evacuated from the building following the incident.
- Gunman held in Finland shooting incident - May 26, 2012
- Gunman kills seven at California religious college - Apr 03, 2012
- Gunman opens fire in Hollywood before being killed by police - Dec 10, 2011
- Five killed, one hurt in US shooting spree - Jun 03, 2011
- One dead, eight hurt in Los Angeles firing - Sep 26, 2010
- French shooting suspect killed - Mar 22, 2012
- French gunman killed after 30-hour siege (Lead) - Mar 23, 2012
- Elderly man kills 2 doctors before killing self in southwestern Germany - Mar 07, 2012
- Three killed in shooting near US varsity (Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- 'Catastrophic' twin attacks kill 87 in Norway (Second Lead) - Jul 23, 2011
- 16 killed in China bus accident - Oct 02, 2011
- Six killed in California salon shooting - Oct 13, 2011
- Shooter kills two others, self in California restaurant - Jun 20, 2010
- 14 shot dead as they saw Batman film in US theatre (Third Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- 42 die in Morocco accident - Sep 04, 2012