Man kills baby, self after wife ends relationSeptember 16th, 2011 - 1:52 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 16 (IANS) A man in Britain smothered his six-month-old son before hanging himself to seek revenge from his wife who ended relationship with him.
Paul McBride, 39, a taxi driver, suffocated his baby Ollie before hanging himself at his mother’s home, Daily Mail reported Thursday.
The alert about the incident was raised when his body was found by his sister Michelle. The baby’s mother, Michaela Swain, 35, contacted police when McBride failed to return Ollie at the agreed time.
It emerged the couple had recently split after a series of blazing rows and had been living apart for some weeks.
–Indo-Asian New Service
- US gunman kills three - Jan 14, 2012
- UAE, Honduras discuss bilateral relations - Dec 11, 2011
- Wife murdered by husband on wedding anniversary - Feb 27, 2011
- UAE seeks end to human rights violations in Palestine - Mar 23, 2011
- UAE's mineral water export up 38 percent - Dec 11, 2011
- Russia to persuade Iran, North Korea for talks - Mar 28, 2012
- Hollywood studios provide website with racy nude snaps, videos - Feb 23, 2011
- Son Accused Of 86 Year Old Mother's Death - Dec 20, 2010
- Nick Cannon wants singing twins - Oct 22, 2011
- "Eastbound And Down" Season 2 Premieres On HBO - Sep 27, 2010
- Sham marriage groom made list to memorise bride's details - Dec 03, 2011
- Dubai to host Middle East's largest agri-business expo - Mar 20, 2011
- Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling star in 'Drunk History Christmas' - Dec 23, 2011
- Medvedev pledges modernisation will continue - Nov 13, 2011
- Second gene linked with specific congenital heart defects identified - Apr 30, 2011