Man kills 10 in ChinaApril 15th, 2011 - 1:54 pm ICT by IANS
Shanghai, April 15 (IANS) Ten people died in a killing spree by a bathhouse operator in China’s Liaoning province, said police.
A manhunt has been launched for 33-year-old Zhou Yuxin after the murders in Liaoning’s Anshan City.
Zhou, an operator of a bathhouse and a car wash, allegedly killed his wife, son, father, a bathhouse waitress, three workers at the car wash and the bathhouse landlord and his family, Shanghai Daily reported.
The report did not mention how the victims were killed and the motive for the killings.
The bodies were discovered early Thursday morning and the killing spree is believed to have started the previous evening.
- Extra marital affair suspected behind murder rampage in China - Apr 15, 2011
- Baby found in trash can in China - Jul 25, 2012
- Police launch manhunt for 'Chinese Rambo' - Aug 12, 2012
- Chinese serial killer shot dead - Aug 14, 2012
- Man kills nine in China - Sep 28, 2011
- Man kills one for ogling his car romp - Dec 23, 2011
- China hunts for serial killer - Aug 13, 2012
- Chinese referee admits taking $256,000 in bribes (Lead) - Dec 20, 2011
- Shanghai police rank beggars - Aug 19, 2012
- Former club manager and referees on trial for soccer corruption - Dec 20, 2011
- Fugitive Chinese who killed nine shot dead (Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- 51 dead in China road, rail accidents (Lead) - May 23, 2010
- Two kill classmate, wash up and get back to class - May 10, 2011
- 12 feared dead after ferry sinks in eastern China - Aug 17, 2012
- Chinese sentenced to death for killing own family - Dec 16, 2011