Man in ’small penis in scanner’ jibe arrested after bust-up with colleagueMay 7th, 2010 - 1:29 pm ICT by ANI
New York, May 7 (ANI): A Transportation Security Administration (TSA) worker in Miami was arrested for battery after he attacked a colleague who made fun of his small genitalia revealed by new high-tech security scanners during a recent training session.
Rolando Negrin, 44, was arrested for assault after things took an ugly turn at Miami International Airport when Negrin confronted one of his co-workers in an employee parking lot and hit him with a police baton on the arm and back, as per police reports.
“[Negrin] then told victim to kneel down and say ‘your sorry,’” NBC Miami quotes the report. “Victim stated he was in fear and complied with [Negrin].”
“[Negron] stated he could not take the jokes anymore and lost his mind,” the report reads.
Negrin was arrested and booked into Miami-Dade County Jail.
The 170,000-dollar machines, which were introduced last year, took some heat from fliers who were offended by the revealing details of the scanners. (ANI)
- Miami airport worker teased about his body parts after his body scan - May 08, 2010
- Florida transvestite charged with manslaughter after injecting woman's buttocks with cement - Jul 28, 2012
- Jeff Lacy's Brother Found Dead In Florida Shooting Incident - Jan 25, 2011
- Meg McLain Harassed By TSA Staff - Nov 11, 2010
- Two People Rescued From Stalled Miami-Dade County Fair Ride - Mar 31, 2010
- TSA Facing Backlash From Pilots And Fliers Over Full Body Scanners - Nov 13, 2010
- Mansor Mohammed Asad: Delta Passenger Arrested After Threatening To Kill Jews - Jan 08, 2010
- Miami police officers charged with obstruction of justice and perjury - Feb 13, 2010
- Belgian Malinois Death Case Haunts Former Police Sergeant - Jul 29, 2010
- Florida teenager survives harpoon through head - Jun 20, 2012
- Man found with snakes & tortoise in his pants at Miami Airport - Aug 30, 2011
- Dominican Republic seizes 1.5 tonnes of cocaine - Mar 26, 2012
- Smoking kills: Miami man killed for cigarette - May 10, 2010
- Grave robber steals Fender Telecaster guitar from a casket - Sep 28, 2011
- California man thrown out of San Diego airport for refusing full-body scan, pat down - Nov 16, 2010
Tags: bust, co workers, colleague, dade county jail, dollar machines, fliers, genitalia, miami dade county, miami dade county jail, miami international airport, nbc, negrin, negron, parking lot, police baton, police reports, security scanners, small penis, training session, transportation security administration