Man gets the boot at Ohio strip club literally!January 25th, 2009 - 6:41 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 25 (ANI): A man is suing a strip club over what turned out to be a knock out performance as he was hit in the nose by a stripper’’s platform shoe.
Yusuf Evans has filed a lawsuit of a whopping 18,000 pounds against the XTC club in Akron, Ohio, asking for damages over injuries, which he says will require surgery.
Evans was watching exotic dancer “Tiara” perform a high kick when her shoe flew off her foot and came right on his face.
And he has now claimed that he can only breathe out of one side of his nose.
The 37-year-old, who claims of not being a regular at strip bars, was visiting the club last year only to entertain friends from out of town.
“When the boot hit me in my face all I could do is drop… and just holler for about ten minutes, The Telegraph quoted him as saying.
He added: “She ran, at a nice speed, grabbed the pole and flung her whole body around, all her weight flung that in a circle around the pole and her boot flew off and it hit me in my nose.”
The lawsuit with Summit County Commons Please Court says XTC management allowed dancers to wear improper attire and required strippers to perform dances that made the stage a hazardous place.
Evans filed the lawsuit after a year of getting injured because he says he still suffers pain from the chipped bone in his nose.
He said: “The bills, the pain, my nose that ain”t gonna go away unless I have surgery and I don”t like surgery so I don”t know what I”m gonna do about that.” (ANI)
- I respect strippers of all forms: Von Teese - Jul 23, 2012
- Nadine Quashie sues club for 'wrongful dismissal' - Oct 12, 2010
- 60-yr-old Houston strip club waitress wins age discrimination case - Jan 18, 2011
- US lap dance club pays $650K to customer kicked in the eye by stripper - Oct 16, 2010
- Kristen Stewart 'offered stripper job' - Oct 20, 2010
- Man sues US strip club after stripper shoe injury! - Oct 16, 2008
- Fury over Brit sex club owner teaching her 7-yr-old daughter to pole dance - Jun 15, 2010
- Christina Aguilera prefers watching female strippers to male ones - May 17, 2010
- Texas facing stripper shortage as Packers-Steelers Super Bowl XLV draws near - Jan 29, 2011
- Kristen Stewart was offered a job at a strip club - Oct 19, 2010
- Wife of alleged Hollywood Ponzi schemer Kenneth Starr was a stripper - May 28, 2010
- Ohio strippers protest outside church that wants to end their business - Aug 28, 2010
- Helen Mirren shares lesbian kiss, allows to be groped on Saturday Night Live - Apr 11, 2011
- Neoga's Pioneer School becomes a strip club - Jun 07, 2010
- Long Island strippers rally for 'lap dance' tax to benefit local schools - May 13, 2010
Tags: akron ohio, chipped bone, damages, dancers, dances, exotic dancer, hazardous place, high kick, knock out, london jan, platform shoe, strip bars, strip club, stripper, strippers, summit county, telegraph