Man Freed From Charges Of Having Sex With Dog ‘Christie Brinkley’January 14th, 2011 - 7:45 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Aventura, Jan 14, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Armand Pacher on Wednesday was finally granted a clean chit when prosecutors freed him from charges of having sex with his pet dog. The 65-year-old man was charged seven months ago of having alleged sex with his pet dog, a Great Dane named Christie Brinkley! The charges were brought against him by a veterinarian from the University of Florida to whom Armand Pacher’s comments about the dog’s health had sounded suspicious.
The veterinarian had accused the insurance executive of sexually molesting his Great Dane after he said that he had found a percentage of the human semen in the urine of the animal. The judiciary, however, refused to accept the charges since a considerable amount of proof against the accused could be produced in the court. Prosecutors who had earlier framed the charges against Armand Pacher, after failing to gather up substantial proof on Wednesday, said that the matter surfaced due to some confusion. The comments however, did not bring in any sigh of relief for the owner of the animal for he claimed that his life has already been ruined as a result of the heinous allegations that he had been subjected to for the last seven months.
Armand Pacher’s defense lawyer Jeffrey Weiner said that the prosecution was trying to label false charges against his client after Dr. Melinda Merck, a forensic veterinarian had said that the dog’s urine contained human sperm. Jeffrey Weiner had hired six experts who successfully proved that the charges leveled against Armand Pacher were false.
- Jobless Briton stabs dog to death, faces jail - Jun 08, 2012
- Missouri woman pays fine for calling 911 about the collapse of her dog - Jun 07, 2012
- Human medication can be unsafe for pets - Feb 20, 2011
- Why city folks treat dogs as their kids - Aug 16, 2010
- Man jailed for beating dog to death - Aug 17, 2012
- "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" Famed Jeffrey Jones Charged With Felony - Jul 01, 2010
- Dog wins America's Wackiest X-ray contest - Oct 28, 2011
- Dogs compete for status 'peeing over pee' - Apr 28, 2011
- Fugitive in Berlusconi sex scandal arrested - Apr 16, 2012
- Pets could be benefitting your kids at home - Jul 17, 2012
- Sleeping with your pet could make you sick - Jan 25, 2011
- Recession affecting pets in Britain - Nov 13, 2011
- It's dog's life -- or is it? - Oct 15, 2011
- Dumped by girlfriend, man feeds her hamster to dog - Apr 26, 2012
- Dog walking 'one of UK's fastest-growing job' - Apr 10, 2011
Tags: armand, christie brinkley, clean chit, defense lawyer, dey, false charges, great dane, having sex, human semen, insurance executive, madhuri, merck, pacher, prosecutors, seven months, sigh of relief, substantial proof, university of florida, veterinarian, weiner