Man decapitated ex-lover’s pet to scare herMay 15th, 2012 - 10:17 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 15 (IANS) In a bid to terrify his ex-girlfriend, a furious man in Britain decapitated her pet rodent with a machete, a court heard.
The jurors at the Snaresbrook Crown Court were told how Anthony Taylor, 29, forced his way into Katie Hendrie’s home, seeking to know if she had been sleeping with other men, The Sun reported.
Taylor, in a fit of fury, smashed up the property before raising a blade above his head and dropping it on the hamster cage, splitting it in half, the court heard.
It is claimed that he said: “If you think that’s bad, watch this” before slicing the animal’s head off and flushing its corpse down the toilet.
As Hendrie started crying, Taylor allegedly warned her that her pet puppy would be next if she didn’t stop sobbing.
The ordeal is said to have lasted some eight hours, during which Taylor is accused of holding Hendrie hostage in her home in east London, last year.
- Paris Hilton's pet hamster gets luxury rodent mansion - Sep 14, 2010
- Dumped by girlfriend, man feeds her hamster to dog - Apr 26, 2012
- British mother, son jailed over dogs' deaths - Feb 24, 2012
- Man kills puppy with hammer - May 04, 2012
- Woman sues airline for killing her pet dog - Jan 10, 2012
- Woman mauled by cheetahs in South African game park - May 04, 2012
- Indian mother faces trial in Britain for suicide attempt - Mar 24, 2012
- Gaga makes acting debut with 'Machete Kills' - Jul 28, 2012
- 30-day jail for Indian student Dharun Ravi; no deportation (Lead) - May 22, 2012
- Man decapitates woman, runs off with head - May 15, 2011
- Son stabs mom in head - Jun 04, 2011
- Paris Hilton adopts new dog - Dec 17, 2010
- Cheryl Cole's brother jailed for 6 years - Mar 12, 2011
- Kitten rescued after being flushed down toilet by callous owner - Dec 02, 2010
- Nicolas Cage criticises ex-girlfriend Christina Fulton - Jun 16, 2011
Tags: anthony taylor, blade, corpse, east london, eight hours, ex girlfriend, furious man, hamster, hamster cage, hostage, jurors, machete, ordeal, pet puppy, pet rodent, snaresbrook crown court, sun, toilet