Man cures stomachaches by secretly eating gunpowderMay 20th, 2009 - 5:30 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, May 20 (ANI): A Chinese man is said to have been curing his stomachaches by secretly eating gunpowder from bullets for the past 30 years.
The 60-year-old man, surnamed Zhang, is from the Hechuan district in Chongqing municipality, reports the China Daily.
Zhang has revealed that he has been suffering from such aches since 1972, and that he was told his ailment could be cured by gunpowder.
He obtained 28 military bullets from his friend over the years.
His secret was revealed when a boy tried to steal his bullets from his house. (ANI)
- Bogu Kailai sentenced to death with reprieve - Aug 20, 2012
- Monk jailed after medicinal liquor kills woman - Mar 09, 2012
- Russian steals gunpowder to fuel stove - Aug 14, 2012
- Meet a true lover - Nov 20, 2009
- Chinese politician's wife charged with murdering Briton - Jul 26, 2012
- Man loses memory, finds kidney missing - Feb 26, 2012
- Man abducted 30 years ago reunited with parents - Dec 13, 2010
- Cut veg, cook food, says Chinese man's pre-nuptial pact - Sep 27, 2010
- China busts gang that sells illegal firearms - May 25, 2012
- China vows to protect foreigners - Apr 21, 2012
- 'Sex-and-money' involved in Briton's death in China - Apr 15, 2012
- China executes former corrupt justice official - Jul 07, 2010
- Chinese woman steals bankcard from ex-hubby's pocket during tryst! - Aug 19, 2009
- China loans two pandas to Canada - Feb 12, 2012
- Woman wants to divorce hubby because he can't brush correctly! - Dec 26, 2009