Man calls police after woman demands more sexApril 14th, 2012 - 7:00 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 14 (IANS) A man was forced to escape onto an apartment balcony and call the police for help after his lover refused to let him go - because she wanted more sex.
The 43-year-old struck up a relationship with the woman, who is four years older to him, in a bar in Munich, Germany, Monday night. She took him to her apartment where they had sex several times. But when the woman demanded more, the exhausted man pleaded no.
If that wasn’t enough, when officers arrived she even tried to lure them into her den. She is now facing possible charges of sexual assault and illegal restraint, Daily Mail reported Friday quoting the German news site The Province.
- Woman jailed for filming kids undress for lover - May 01, 2012
- Deaf-mute jailed for sex attacks in China - Sep 28, 2011
- Brit girl speaks out against Asian sex gang predator who was her lover - Jan 15, 2011
- Bangladeshi maid does a Lorena Bobbitt - Apr 14, 2011
- Naked woman throws minor son from 4th floor - Jul 10, 2011
- World champion Kemboi charged with assault - Jun 29, 2012
- Indian jailed for groping pregnant woman not to be deported - Feb 11, 2012
- US man arrested for raping, impregnating, kidnapping teen relative decades ago - Apr 30, 2011
- US man admits to raping, keeping woman in closet - Jan 29, 2011
- US cops relieved of duties over claims of sexual assault, strip poker game - Apr 01, 2011
- Indian-American teacher heads to jail for sex with minor - Jul 24, 2012
- Oz woman blames sex with 9-yr-old son on medication - Oct 07, 2010
- Report detailing sexual assault claims against Assange leaked online - Feb 05, 2011
- Man pays $50,000 for wife's prayer in the buff - Sep 30, 2010
- Woman jailed for throwing daughter from third floor - Aug 21, 2012