Man buries alive girlfriend’s abusive brother in RussiaMay 4th, 2009 - 9:42 pm ICT by IANS
Stavropol (Russia), May 4 (RIA Novosti) A 20-year-old man has been charged with buring his girlfriend’s abusive brother alive in a local cemetery, and killing him in southwest Russia.
An investigator said the suspect had found out that the man had been beating his sister and their mother.
The sister’s boyfriend drove his alleged victim to a local cemetery in Stavropol, tied him up and buried him alive in a one-meter deep pit.
Medical experts said the deceased has been suffocated.
- Russian dismembered by wife for not taking shower - Jul 03, 2012
- Russian cop couple drown in sewer - Jun 14, 2012
- Five injured in Russia shooting - Aug 23, 2012
- Terrorist jailed for 23 years in Russia - May 24, 2012
- World War II bomb found at Russian airport - Jul 31, 2011
- Boy abducted because of his name - Apr 05, 2012
- Two Russians jailed for raping 83-year-old woman - Jul 10, 2012
- Man held for thawing Russian morgue - Mar 15, 2012
- Russian teenager chokes to death in sunflower seeds - Jun 30, 2012
- Three killed, 20 injured in Russian city bomb blast - May 27, 2010
- Russian man beheads girlfriend - Feb 17, 2011
- One killed in Russian gas station blast - Jul 08, 2012
- Cannibal arrested in Russia - Mar 26, 2012
- Russian bombers' helper jailed - May 30, 2012
- North Korean robbed of $100,000 in Moscow - Jul 18, 2012