Man bombs sister-in-law’s home, burns son’s house, kills selfAugust 3rd, 2012 - 4:38 pm ICT by IANS
Moscow, Aug 3 (IANS) A Russian fought with his wife out of jealousy and she left him to live with their elder son. The man, demanding his wife’s return, hurled a grenade into his sister-in-law’s yard, set fire to his younger son’s house, and then committed suicide, RIA Novosti reported.
The 61-year-old man lived in Armavir in southwestern region of Krasnodar.
On Thursday, the man, whose name was not released, arrived at his sister-in-law’s to demand that his wife return home.
“He demanded that his wife return home to him, threatening violence at the same time. He made a similar demand to his younger son, who lives in the neighbourhood.”
“Without waiting for any response, the man detonated a grenade in her yard,” according to an investigator’s statement.
After detonating the grenade, the man set fire to his son’s home, who was away at the time, and then returned to his own home, set fire to it, locked the door from inside, and shot himself.
- Man commits suicide after killing wife, sister-in-law - Jun 14, 2011
- Mumbai suicide victim's sister-in-law arrested - Mar 14, 2011
- Chinese man held for killing five people - Apr 16, 2012
- Drunk Russian killed for attacking cops with axe - Jun 27, 2012
- Man sentenced to life for killing sister-in-law - Jul 18, 2012
- Pakistani guns down three family members - Jul 29, 2012
- Gas leak fire kills three of family - Oct 22, 2011
- Man hacks three in Uttar Pradesh - Oct 14, 2010
- Teenaged girl helps nab traffickers on tip from TV serial - Aug 31, 2012
- Husband held in Mumbai woman's suicide case - Mar 15, 2011
- Man kills five relatives in Cambodia - Aug 20, 2010
- Man shoots brother, sister-in-law's unborn child - Nov 05, 2009
- Man held for abducting boy, throwing him before train - Feb 03, 2011
- 26/11 hero glad his ayurveda treatment approved - Jul 22, 2011
- Minor child killed, five injured in accident - Nov 21, 2011