Man admits cheating on wife to win PS50,000 on TV game showJanuary 20th, 2008 - 7:34 pm ICT by admin
London, Jan 20 (ANI): Hoping to win 50,000 pounds on a TV game show, a husband owned up to cheating on his wife by having an affair and visiting a prostitute on his bucks night.
Stuart Brandwood admitted his scandalous antics as he was hooked to a lie detector on game show Nothing But the Truth, where contestants must answer 21 questions truthfully in front of their spouse to win the jackpot.
Apart from confessing an affair and bedding a prostitute, Brandwood said that his wife Amanda was not the best lover he’d had.
She has, however, forgiven him, and the couple, from Warrington in Cheshire, insist their relationship is ’stronger than ever’.
Before the program, Amanda submitted two suggestions for questions to ask her husband. One was: ‘Have you had an affair while you have been together with Amanda?”, the other: “Have you ever paid for sex abroad?”
When his wife asked him the questions, Stuart thought he had no option but to confess, rather than have her find out on the program.
“I went to Amsterdam on my stag night. My mates decided to get some money together for a prostitute in the red light district. I was very drunk,” the Scotsman quoted him, as saying.
Stuart said that the worst part was when he was asked whether his wife was the best lover he had had, to which he replied: No.
“That was unbelievably awkward and she really grilled me afterwards about who was the best lover,” he said.
“I had a life and a past before Amanda. She knew that because I was 30 when we met.
“But the question that has really kept us together was: ‘If you could have an affair and not get caught, would you do it?’ and I answered honestly, ‘No.’ So I think that proved how much I love her.”
Amanda said: “Because of everything he has confessed to, there have been a few tough times for us recently, but now he has a clean slate and I have forgiven him. I was more angry with him for not telling me about those things and keeping them a secret for years than what he actually did.
“We always had a strong relationship, and we must have done to have got through this. Amazingly, it has made us closer. We certainly talk a lot more now, she added. (ANI)
- Wife watched as lover stabbed husband - Sep 20, 2011
- Mum-of-two in UK jailed after being caught in bed with 14-yr-old lover - Dec 21, 2010
- Man from Singapore blew RM690,000 on prostitutes! - Mar 31, 2011
- Pattinson was weeks away from proposing Stewart - Jul 30, 2012
- Italian porn star praises Berlusconi for sex life - Jan 23, 2011
- Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish: Steve Jobs' speech at Stanford - Oct 06, 2011
- Nielsen stunned by Schwarzenegger's revelations - Jun 05, 2011
- Pastor Joel Osteen feels that being gay is a sin - Jan 11, 2012
- Number of Crossbow Cannibal's murder victims could be as high as 14 - Dec 23, 2010
- Website promises adultery, or money back! - Jul 29, 2011
- Wife in trouble after sending hubby SMS meant for lover! - Aug 04, 2011
- I was living a life of a lie, says Tiger Woods - Mar 22, 2010
- Fugitive in Berlusconi sex scandal arrested - Apr 16, 2012
- Dicaprio was Seyfried's favourite actor as a child - Feb 23, 2011
- Woody Will Smith of KY Pleading "Caffeine Insanity" in Wife's Murder - Sep 21, 2010
Tags: amsterdam, antics, bedding, bucks night, cheshire, clean slate, having an affair, jackpot, lie detector, london jan, mates, nothing but the truth, prostitute, red light district, relationship, scotsman, stag night, tough times, tv game show, warrington