Male Dials 911 From Hot Bathtub And Requests Hot ChocolateSeptember 2nd, 2010 - 6:37 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Beaverton, Oregon, September 2, 2010 (Just Flashed): A dispossessed male named Mark Eskelsen had dialed 911 from the hot bathtub of a suburban residence in Portland and, rather eccentrically, solicited towels, hot chocolate and a cuddle. Eskelsen, instead, was detained by the police for intruding.
The police force of Beaverton has asserted that Mark Eskelsen dialed 911 from his mobile phone and branded himself as “the sheriff of Washington County.’ Eskelsen then petitioned for medical assistance. He subsequently confessed that he wasn’t the sheriff but enlightened the dispatcher that he had been screaming for approximately an hour and a half. What that statement meant is uncertain.
Eskelsen also divulged in the abovementioned call on Sunday morning that he had been in the water around 10 hours and his towels had got soggy. Eskeslen asserted during the call that he simply required towels, a cuddle and a beaker of hot chocolate with marshmallows in it.
“The Oregonian’ happens to be a broadsheet. It has announced that the incoming police officers seized Eskelsen for examination of second-degree unlawful encroachment and inappropriate utilization of 911.
– Just Flashed News Service
- Oregonian Jury Confers Sentence Of Capital Punishment To A Father-Son Duo For Participation In A Bank Bombing - Dec 23, 2010
- 2 Pilferers Detained In Oregon At A Store During A 'Shop With A Cop' Event - Aug 26, 2010
- Californian Male Accused Of Persecuting His Girlfriend Over Communication On Her Facebook Page - Aug 31, 2010
- 2 Individuals Bumped Off In The Inundation Besieging Texas - Sep 09, 2010
- 9 Liquidated In A Spate Of Killings At A Beer Dispenser In Connecticut - Aug 04, 2010
- Stripper fan 'can't wait to meet Rooney' - Nov 08, 2010
- Paris sunbathers face jail for topless act - Aug 02, 2012
- Male Plummets To His Demise During A Gig At The Mountain Winery In Saratoga - Aug 20, 2010
- Barack Obama Enunciates USD 33 Million For The Pakistanis Rendered Homeless Due To The Devastating Floods - Sep 04, 2010
- Prosecutors Obtain Outcomes Of The Scrutiny By The Police Into Domestic Cruelty By Mel Gibson - Aug 26, 2010
- Apple in toffee syrup or marshmallows? Take your Easter pick - Apr 05, 2012
- Two dead in shooting at US clinic - Nov 11, 2009
- Arrested Somali teen spent six months setting up sting operation: FBI - Nov 28, 2010
- Police : Vt. Farmer crushed cops cars with tractors - Aug 03, 2012
- Now, a 24-hour ATM-like cup-cake machine - Jun 20, 2012
Tags: 911, bathtub, beaker, beaverton oregon, broadsheet, dispatcher, encroachment, eskelsen, hot chocolate, hour and a half, marshmallows, medical assistance, mobile phone, news service, oregonian, police force, police officers, sunday morning, towels, washington county