Malaysian loan sharks defacing lingerie as warning against non-paymentMay 19th, 2010 - 6:49 pm ICT by ANI
Kuala Lumpur, May 19 (ANI): A Malaysian couple, who became the target of a loan shark after failing to pay back money, returned home to find their walls and the woman’s bra full of sketches.
The 29-year-old woman, who only wanted to be known as Yong, left home with her husband and six-year-old child on May 12 for two days to hide from the Ah Long.
When she returned, she found her house broken into and the intruder had poured shampoo, detergent and sauce all over the floor and furniture and her inner garments and clothing scattered everywhere.
“Two bras, which had big black dots drawn in the middle of each cup, were hung on the window panel,” the Star Online quoted her as telling a press conference at the MCA Public Services and Complaints Department.
There was also a sketch resembling a man on her living room wall.
Yong also said home appliances including two television sets, DVD players, fans, a gold chain, RM100 and her husband’s passport were missing from the house.
Yong of Sungai Besi, said her carpenter husband took a RM3,000 loan on May 5 to settle his car instalments that had been due for four months.
“We only received RM1,500 and have to pay back a total of RM3,300 in two instalments,” she added.
A week later, Yong’s husband, also 29, could not settle the first instalment of RM1,800 and was told that a day’s interest would be RM1,200.
The interest doubled each day and by May 12, his loan had gone up to RM20,000 causing the family to flee.
Department head Datuk Michael Chong said Cheras acting OCPD Supt Abdul Rahim Hamzah Othman has promised to look into the matter. (ANI)
- Malaysian woman threatens to expose sex video of hubby's ex over money - May 24, 2010
- Malaysian sex slave cabbie's 18-year-old girl accomplice nabbed - Jun 08, 2010
- Malaysian man threatens to kill wife for being slow in cooking noodles - May 10, 2010
- Indonesian women claim they had to sleep with their boss to get salary - Jun 03, 2009
- Malaysian widow's big busts reveal drug secret - Jun 12, 2010
- Malaysian girls fall for bomoh's virginity 'restoration' con - May 08, 2010
- 12-year-old Malaysian girl falls to her death after sex with 3 teens - Oct 27, 2010
- Malaysian teen 'sells' fiancee to pay off his gambling debts - Aug 28, 2010
- Malay teen forced to be step-grandfather's sex slave - Aug 06, 2010
- Men 'reluctant to travel for love' - Nov 27, 2010
- Malaysian Home Ministry unit to vet net postings soon - Sep 03, 2010
- 'Mobile sex service' making its rounds in Malaysian city - Jun 13, 2010
- Malaysian man lodges false robbery report - to postpone marriage! - Jan 19, 2010
- 15 Indians held for trying to steal a disused railway line in Malaysia - May 04, 2011
- Two held in Malaysia for trying to extort money from Indian - Sep 19, 2010
Tags: abdul rahim, complaints department, detergent, gold chain, hamzah, home appliances, instalment, instalments, loan shark, loan sharks, malaysian couple, michael chong, othman, players fans, rm1, rm100, sungai besi, supt, target, television sets