Malay transvestites turn to the Pill to become more curvy, girlyJune 16th, 2009 - 5:29 pm ICT by ANI
Kuala Lumpur, June 16 (ANI): Transvestites in Malaysia have turned to contraceptive pills to become more of a woman.
They believe that the drug will help convert their manly bodies into the more curvy female figure.
According to a front-page write up in Utusan Malaysia, several “mak nyah” or transvestites are taking contraceptive pills as they heard that it would “give them breasts, softer skin and a feminine voice”, reports The Star Online.
“They (transvestites) are willing to carry out such ‘medical experiments’ and even risk their health just to realise their dreams of becoming women.
“They are even willing to buy contraceptive pills that are sold at the pasar malam (night market) and along the five-foot way,” the report said. (ANI)
- Sodomy II: Former Malaya Deputy PM Anwar fails to disqualify judge - Dec 06, 2010
- Half of women feel male Pill won't work, as men will forget to take it - Apr 09, 2011
- Man claims hair growth pills turned him into woman - Jul 23, 2012
- Media prints Malaysian sex video stills, airs parts of video - Apr 06, 2011
- Malaysian schools to have sex education - Dec 17, 2010
- More than 40,000 Chinese have misconceptions over use of contraception - Sep 17, 2010
- Nuns prescribed the pill to avoid cancer - Dec 09, 2011
- Divorces due to unfaithful wives on the rise in Malaysia - Jul 27, 2010
- Malaysian man, 110, to marry 82-yr-old woman who agreed to be his bride - Jan 03, 2011
- Malaysian PM counsels calm on `Christian takeover' reports - May 09, 2011
- Don't take morning-after pill regularly: Azad - Aug 19, 2011
- Non oral contraceptives carry higher clot risks - May 11, 2012
- Man, 42, to climb Mount Kinabalu 111 times! - Jan 01, 2010
- Hormonal contraception drives joy out of sex for women - Oct 31, 2011
- Gel combo shows promise as male contraceptive - Jun 27, 2012