Major clue points at Sarah Burton being Kate’s secret designerApril 29th, 2011 - 3:29 pm ICT by ANI
Now, a tantalising clue may have inadvertently revealed the designer.
Rumours are that the mystery woman, who was spotted on Thursday rushing into The Goring Hotel, where Middleton is spending her last night as a single lady, might be Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen.
She was spotted hiding her long blonde hair under a fur ‘trapper’ hat.
However, she overlooked some crucial additions to her outfit, which revealed her identity.
The distinctive studded leather belt doubled through the belt loops of her jeans was identical to the one favored by Burton.
This appearance is being considered as the final piece of evidence to confirm that Burton was on her way to a very special royal appointment and is indeed designing ‘A’ dress for Catherine Middleton, if not ‘THE’ dress itself.
Ever since news was leaked in March that Burton had been given the royal commission of the century, she has remained the hot favorite to design the dress for the biggest royal wedding in history. (ANI)
- Designing Kate's wedding dress was an honour: Sarah Burton - Apr 30, 2011
- McQueen's successor to design Kate Middleton's wedding dress? - Mar 07, 2011
- Sarah Burton's army of 100 guarded Kate's fairytale dress secret - Apr 30, 2011
- Sunday Times reveals Kate Middleton's wedding dress designer - Mar 07, 2011
- Alexander McQueen label denies making Kate Middleton's wedding dress - Mar 07, 2011
- Pippa Middleton: Playing the perfect maid of honour - Apr 29, 2011
- Sarah Burton launches second McQueen collection - Jan 20, 2011
- Was Kate's wedding gown inspired by Grace Kelly's nuptial dress? - Apr 30, 2011
- Vogue editor 'urged Kate Middleton to pick McQueen dress for wedding' - Mar 08, 2011
- Pippa Middleton's dress steals the show at the Royal wedding - Apr 30, 2011
- Sophie Cranston to design Kate Middleton's wedding dress? - Apr 18, 2011
- Sarah Burton is the dress designer for Kate Middleton - Apr 29, 2011
- After royal wedding, Will-Kat partied till early hours (Lead) - Apr 30, 2011
- Chinese brides-to-be eye Kate's wedding gown - May 04, 2011
- Fashion designers praise Kate Middleton's 'classic' wedding gown - Apr 30, 2011