Madonna to thrash out child custody dealDecember 25th, 2008 - 2:38 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 25 (IANS) Pop diva Madonna, who has separated from hubby Guy Ritchie, has hired Paul McCartney’s divorce attorney Fiona Shackleton to thrash out a child custody deal for her children Rocco and David. Madonna snubbed a family get-together to talk to her divorce lawyer after flying back to Britain from her world tour, reports mirror.co.uk.
“It didn’t look like Madonna was that keen on having a family Christmas. The first thing she did when she arrived was have a meeting with her divorce lawyer,” a source close to the couple said.
Madonna and her ex-hubby were granted a divorce Nov 21 but are yet to finalise their custody arrangements for the children.
The source added: “Guy and Madonna are keen to tie things up quickly so that they attract as little media attention as possible. They want to move on quickly for the sake of the kids.”
- Madonna snubs family get together to meet divorce lawyer - Dec 24, 2008
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie play 'happy' family for kids - Oct 26, 2009
- Madonna- Most Popular Celebrity In The Past Decade - Dec 24, 2010
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Madonna decade's most talked about celebrity - Dec 23, 2010
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Jordan hires Paul McCartney's divorce lawyer - May 23, 2009
- Madonna to pay Guy Ritchie 60 mn pounds in divorce deal - Oct 18, 2008
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Cheryl Cole says she's terrified of being single - Mar 01, 2010
- Madges hubby Guy Ritchie hires divorce lawyer too - Jun 28, 2008
- Guy Ritchie, girlfriend expecting first child - Mar 07, 2011
- Guy Ritchie, Ainsley expecting a boy? - Jun 10, 2011