Madonna to launch fashion rangeMarch 11th, 2010 - 11:06 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 11 (IANS) Pop diva Madonna has announced to launch a range of clothes.
The 51-year-old singer is creating the range, named MG Icon, in a joint venture with her manager Guy Oseary and Iconix - the company behind designer lines Badgley Mischka and Candie’s, reports contactmusic.com.
“Joining forces with Iconix to bring my fashion ideas to the consumers is very exciting for me,” said Madonna in a statement.
“I look forward to working closely with Neil Cole of Iconix and his team to create and translate my vision and ideas for MG Icon,” she added.
Neil Cole said: “Madonna is a legend in the world of music, fashion and entertainment and now with her deep involvement in MG Icon, we will be able to leverage her vision into consumer products globally.”
“Our strategy is to introduce brands formed through the joint venture in multiple countries and organically expand worldwide,” he added.
The brand’s first project will be named after Madonna’s hit “Material girl” and will be a junior range with items costing between $12 and $40. Clothes will be on sale at Macy’s department stores from August.
- Rumer Willis To Represent The Spring Collection Of Badgley Mischka of 2011 - Dec 17, 2010
- Rumer Willis Bags Badgley Mischka's Ad Campaign - Dec 17, 2010
- Madonna, daughter team up for fashion line for teens - Mar 11, 2010
- Madonna to launch beauty range - Jul 19, 2011
- Bruce Willis, Demi Moore is the new face of Badgley Mischka - Dec 17, 2010
- Madonna & Lourdes To Launch "Material Girl" - Apr 03, 2010
- Rumer Willis models for Badgley Mischka ad campaign - Jan 13, 2011
- Rumer Willis announced face of Badgley Mischka - Dec 18, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne To Soon Endorse Madonna ‘s Clothing Line - Jan 25, 2011
- Rumer Willis Appears Truly Graceful In The Fresh Ad Of Badgley Mischka - Jan 13, 2011
- Singer Blige to design footwear, clothes - Jun 03, 2012
- Rumer Willis Looks Like A Million Bucks In Badgley Mischka Ad - Jan 13, 2011
- Madonna to design for Macy's? - Feb 18, 2010
- Hollywood style icons turn fashion designers - Aug 06, 2010
- Madonna to open gym chain around the world - Oct 27, 2010
Tags: candie, clothes, consumers, department stores, fashion ideas, fashion range, guy oseary, iconix, joint venture, london march, macy s department, madonna, march 11, material girl, mischka, music fashion, neil cole, pop diva, world of music