Madonna sued by neighbourOctober 19th, 2009 - 6:49 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 19 (IANS) Madonna’s neighbour has filed a lawsuit against her accusing the pop diva of using her New York apartment as a rehearsal studio.
The singer has infuriated Karen George, who lives one floor above Madonna’s apartment, with her alleged “blaring music and stomping”, reports contactmusic.com.
“Madonna and one or more of her invited guests repeatedly dance and train to unreasonably high-decibel, amplified music, causing noise and vibration to pour through the walls, ceilings and radiators,” states the lawsuit.
- Neighbour sues Madge over loud music - Oct 19, 2009
- Madonna leaves neighbours fuming over noisy home studio - Oct 18, 2009
- Madonna teams up with Minaj for new single - Oct 29, 2011
- Madonnas noisy studio music making her a neighbour from hell - Nov 10, 2008
- Madonna's 'W.E.' to premiere at Venice Film Festival - Mar 05, 2011
- Madonna to foray into rock with new album - Jan 08, 2010
- Beth Ditto eager to write songs for Madonna - Jan 29, 2012
- Madonna to release new album in 2012 - Sep 06, 2011
- Now, Gaga has a pad in London - Feb 02, 2012
- Georgia calls Madonna her style icon - Jul 20, 2012
- Cooking, not Madonna's forte - Jan 15, 2012
- Madonna nurses broken finger - Mar 28, 2012
- Neighbors complain that a deaf couple is too loud - Nov 30, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow Woos Madonna's Spiritual Guru - Jul 20, 2010
- Madonna shocks birthday guests by drinking, smoking - Aug 22, 2010