Madonna sets up a tough regime for kidsApril 29th, 2008 - 3:55 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Apr 29 (ANI): Pop diva Madonna has implemented very strict rules in her house, which ensures that her kids don’t watch television or eat candy.
Madge has three children, 11-year-old Lourdes from her ex-boyfriend Carlos Leon, 7-year-old Rocco with her husband Guy Ritchie and their adopted son 2-year-old David Banda.
She insists that discipline is a very important part of a childs upbringing, to form their all round development.
“I’m a tough mother. Children need limits, otherwise they go off the rails, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
I don’t think that it harms children if their parents are always questioning the society in which we live,” she added.
Madge has recently revealed that she is looking forward to going in for another adoption.
The singer says that she would like to try Cambodia and the Palestinian territories next. (ANI)
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Madonna's kids dislike her music - Apr 02, 2012
- Madonna wants to be tougher parent - Apr 19, 2012
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Madonna learns breakdance from son - May 18, 2012
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Men didn't find young Madonna attractive - Nov 11, 2011
- Madonna dating ex-boyfriend again? - Feb 12, 2010
- Carlos Leon is grateful to Madonna for Lourdes - Feb 22, 2011
- Guy Ritchie's new girl plays 'mum' to Madonna's sons on night out - Aug 22, 2010
- I'm forever grateful to Madonna, says ex - Feb 23, 2011
- I'm bad at disciplining Lourdes, says Madonna's ex Carlos Leon - Feb 22, 2011
- Madonna takes David, Mercy to Malawi - Apr 06, 2010