Madonna, Ritchie spying on each otherOctober 28th, 2008 - 2:11 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 28 (IANS) Pop superstar Madonna and husband Guy Ritchie are spying on each other - reportedly with the help of their staff - as part of their bitter divorce battle. According to thesun.co.uk, the couple’s lawyers are seeking statements from business and house staff about the behaviour of their bosses. The evidence is to be used in the divorce and any custody battle involving their children Rocco, 7, and adopted son David Banda, 3.
Madonna wants them to live with her and her 12-year-old daughter Lourdes in New York, but Ritchie wants to educate them in Britain.
The battle of separation is getting uglier. Madonna wants her staff to support her against Ritchie who, according to the singer, has “emotionally abandoned” her.
- Now, Madge and Guy want staff to snitch on each other - Oct 28, 2008
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie attend Kabbalah service - Feb 02, 2009
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Guy Ritchie used to call ex-wife Madonna 'It' - Feb 27, 2009
- Madonna, Guy getting back together? - Jul 09, 2009
- Guy Ritchies dos and donts Christmas list for Madonna - Dec 25, 2008
- Temporary relief for Madonna in residency battle against ex-hubby - Jan 30, 2009
- Madonna to pay Guy Ritchie 60 mn pounds in divorce deal - Oct 18, 2008
- Guy Ritchie calls ex-wife Madonna IT - Feb 27, 2009
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Ritchie won't ask a penny from Madonna - Nov 20, 2008