Madonna, Ritchie granted divorceNovember 21st, 2008 - 8:23 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 21 (DPA) US pop diva Madonna and her British film director husband Guy Ritchie were granted a divorce after nearly eight years
of marriage at the High Court in London Friday.The singer, 50, and Ritchie, 40, did not attend the hearing before the court’s family division which lasted just a few minutes.
The couple, who have three children, agreed to opt for a “quickie” divorce after announcing their split Oct 15.
Custody rights for Lourdes, 12, a daughter of Madonna from a previous relationship, Rocco, eight, the couple’s biological son, and
David Banda, a three-year-old boy adopted from Malawi, were at the centre of the deal.
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie end marriage in 'quickie' divorce (Lead) - Nov 22, 2008
- Madge and Guy to skip announcement of their quickie divorce - Nov 21, 2008
- Madonna divorce to be sealed in London court - Nov 21, 2008
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Madonna takes David, Mercy to Malawi - Apr 06, 2010
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Madge to share pain of failed adoption over Kabbalah Passover - Apr 08, 2009
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie''s divorce settlement ''not reached'' - Oct 21, 2008
- Madge, Guy Ritchie caught in custody battle of kids - Dec 12, 2008
- Ritchie won't ask a penny from Madonna - Nov 20, 2008
- Guy Ritchie dad again - Sep 06, 2011