Madonna not getting married to JesusMay 16th, 2009 - 12:22 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 16 (IANS) Pop diva Madonna, 50, has dismissed reports that she is planning a lavish wedding with her 22-year-old boyfriend Jesus Luz.
The Brazilian model’s father Luis Heitor Pinto da Luz had said that Madonna was planning to wed his son in New York. But Madonna insists the reports are false, reported contactmusic.com.
“This is completely and totally not true,” said the singer’s spokesperson.
Madonna started dating Jesus shortly after splitting from husband Guy Ritchie last year.
- Madonna blasts 'Jesus marriage' reports - May 16, 2009
- Madonna dismisses her marriage plans - May 16, 2009
- Madonna to marry 22-year-old beau? - May 15, 2009
- Madonna not dating her choreographer - Oct 20, 2010
- Madonna ready to marry Jesus - Sep 28, 2009
- Madge 'plans to meet Jesus' family' - Jun 11, 2009
- Madonna, Jesus tying the knot - the kabbalah style, says his dad - May 14, 2009
- Is Madonna Dating Choreographer Brahim Rachiki? - Oct 21, 2010
- Guy Ritchie dad again - Sep 06, 2011
- Madonna dating ex-boyfriend again? - Feb 12, 2010
- Guy Ritchie dating 'Iron Man' actress - Aug 10, 2009
- Madonna, Jesus Luz head for a split - Feb 03, 2010
- Madonna to visit boyfriend's parents in Brazil - Nov 09, 2009
- Madonna is just a friend: Jesus Luz - May 27, 2009
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010