Madonna is just a friend: Jesus LuzMay 27th, 2009 - 1:18 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 27 (IANS) Brazilian model Jesus Luz has spoken publicly for the first time about his relationship with Madonna blasting reports of an impending wedding and calling the pop diva “nothing but a friend”.
The singer met Luz in December at a photo shoot that saw the pair pose for a series of photos, weeks before Madonna’s divorce from filmmaker Guy Ritchie was finalised in January, reported femalefirst.co.uk.
The two have since been snapped jet-setting around the globe, sparking speculation the 50-year-old singer had taken Luz on as her lover and plans to marry him in a Kabbalah commitment ceremony.
But the 22-year-old has downplayed his relationship with the superstar.
“She is someone I truly admire, a friend who is in my life, who I have worked with and who I keep in touch with. I can’t say anything else besides that. She is a friend, and nothing but a friend,” he said.
- Madonna to marry 22-year-old beau? - May 15, 2009
- It's polo time for Madonna, Jesus - Jun 02, 2009
- Madonna nothing but a friend, says Jesus Luz - May 26, 2009
- Guy Ritchie dating 'Iron Man' actress - Aug 10, 2009
- Is Madonna Dating Choreographer Brahim Rachiki? - Oct 21, 2010
- Madonna, beau plan commitment ceremony - May 10, 2009
- Madonna dating ex-boyfriend again? - Feb 12, 2010
- Georgia calls Madonna her style icon - Jul 20, 2012
- Jesus 'dumps' Madonna - Feb 03, 2010
- Madonna just wanted 'a fling' with Jesus Luz - Sep 30, 2009
- Madonna refuses to wear jewellery gifted by Jesus - Aug 21, 2009
- Madonna's boyfriend proposes - Mar 05, 2012
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Madonna gets beau convert to new faith - Feb 14, 2009
- Madonna 'to meet toyboy lover's parents' - Nov 09, 2009
Tags: brazilian model, commitment ceremony, divorce, femalefirst, filmmaker, friend jesus, globe, guy ritchie, impending wedding, london, madonna, photo shoot, photos, pop diva, pose, relationship, speculation, superstar