Madonna helps Jesus Luz sign music dealFebruary 25th, 2010 - 3:07 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 25 (IANS) Pop diva Madonna has helped her boyfriend Jesus Luz in signing a music deal. He will release his first single by May.
Madonna, 51, used all her might and muscle to get the model signed up by her former label Warners. The Brazilian’s first single will be “We Came From Light”, reported thesun.co.uk.
“Madonna was determined to give Jesus all the help she can. She holds a lot of sway at Warners, where she had a deal until very recently. But getting him on the books wasn’t completely plain-sailing,” said a source.
“There was a little give and take between her and the company, but a compromise was eventually settled upon,” added the source.
Madonna has also been covering all of the expenses of the 22-year-old, including his hefty studio costs.
- Madonna hires tutor to make Jesus DJ - Jun 03, 2009
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Madonna and lover Jesus Luz audition dancers for next world tour - Jul 28, 2010
- Madonna dating new man? - Oct 18, 2010
- Madonna, Jesus Luz head for a split - Feb 03, 2010
- Madonna's boyfriend cried after beer attack - Feb 26, 2010
- Madonna not dating her choreographer - Oct 20, 2010
- Madonna 'trying very hard to boost toyboy lover's career' - Nov 05, 2009
- Today is Madonna's birthday - Aug 16, 2011
- Madonna, Jesus Luz 'still very much an item' - Feb 05, 2010
- Madonna: A Woman Above All! - Dec 03, 2010
- Madonna impresses beau's mom - Sep 03, 2011
- Is Madonna Dating Choreographer Brahim Rachiki? - Oct 21, 2010
- Madonna to visit boyfriend's parents in Brazil - Nov 09, 2009
- Jesus Luz can't take his eyes off Madonna - May 03, 2010