Madonna considering more childrenOctober 11th, 2009 - 8:27 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 11 (IANS) Madonna, who recently ruled out any chance of marrying boyfriend Jesus Luz, says she can have another child, insisting she would “never say never” to more children.
The signer already has four children — daughter Lourdes, nine-year-old son Rocco, three-year-old David Banda, and her newly adopted daughter Mercy who is also three.
Madonna is in a steady relationship with Luz, who she has been dating since meeting at a photoshoot for W magazine in December last year, and she admits she wouldn’t rule out having another child.
“Who knows? I have my hands full right now, I have no idea! That’s all I’m going to say. But we never say never,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
She is proud of her daughter Lourdes who is turning 13 Wednesday, for coping well with her three siblings.
“She’s super-sister. She’s amazing with the little ones. She has the typical relationship with her brother, Rocco. They’re like ‘I love you I hate you’ every five minutes. But with the two little ones, she’s great. She’s amazing. Very protective,” she said.
- Madonna wants to have another child - Oct 01, 2009
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Madge 'plans to meet Jesus' family' - Jun 11, 2009
- Jesus Luz taking Madonna to Paris for her 52nd b'day - Jul 31, 2010
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Madonna wants to be tougher parent - Apr 19, 2012
- It's polo time for Madonna, Jesus - Jun 02, 2009
- Madonna's love square with Jesus, A-Rod, Carlos Leon - Feb 11, 2010
- Madonna still angry with daughter over smoking - Apr 09, 2012
- Madonna to spend just 3 weeks with Malawi tot Mercy before world tour - Jun 15, 2009
- Madonna learns breakdance from son - May 18, 2012
- Madonna cancels OZ show for children's sake - Aug 28, 2012
- Madonna to marry 22-year-old beau? - May 15, 2009
- Adopted son David Banda is Madonna's biggest fan - Dec 09, 2009
- I'm forever grateful to Madonna, says ex - Feb 23, 2011